Saturday, November 14, 2015

Blog a day.... sometimes

I am not doing terribly well at this blog per day business. I am just going to call it and say I will try my best to post every day, but that may not happen all the time. Okay, even some of the time. Let me be very honest, I'm not great at follow through pretty much ALL of the time.

But I am trying, in my flawed human way, to be better. So like every other venture I have launched and then let fizzle, I am going to let myself off this hook this time, and promise "I will be better... I will try harder.... I will not try to be perfect and then stop doing what I love because I end up NOT being perfect."

Lotsa love to you if you are reading, and for me (who is writing this without the certainty that there is a "you" who is reading)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment