Monday, January 11, 2016

VIDEO LAUNCH: Marrying Bipolar - What It's Like to Lose Someone to Suicide.

I am so so proud of this video. Almost prouder than getting my book published! This is a small snapshot of why writing this book was so important to me. While I explore all these themes of loss, denial, hopelessness, my own battles with depression and post traumatic stress disorder in greater detail within the book, actually speaking my truth has had such a powerful effect on me.

I was initially nervous about committing my thoughts to video, but I think the result is greater than I hoped it might be. We all deserve our voices to be heard, and I would like to thank my good friends Lyn Taylor, Nick Payne and Katie Garfoot for giving me such a wonderful and safe environment in which to voice mine.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment