Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Bad blogger



Hi all, I've been a bad bad blogger of late! So busy launching my book Marrying Bipolar (which went really well by the way), working an almost full-time role for my day job and building up Clevertype Services PLUS doing an SEO course to optimise my many different websites (okay, well just three of em).

BREATHE!

Anyway. I have made the decision to decouple my personal blog from Marrying Bipolar. I couldn't quite get my head around what I should be blogging about and if it should be related to the book, so in the end that shows all that has done is confuse me (and probably confuse my audience).

This blog is for my flights of whimsy. I started getting all serious and 'in my own head' when I thought of this blog, and that's not what this blog was all about!

In fact, given its inception as a place for me to brain dump and get through some pretty serious issues, it's come a long long way, baby!

So stay tuned for what's coming up next. I will be revamping both the Notes from a Muse blog as well as Marrying Bipolar, and getting more strict on my own content creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment