Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hello again... is it me you're looking for?

I'm back, and I'm blogger-trigger-finger-ready!

I have lots to say, given the months I have been away from the blogosphere. But... here's the catch. I will be hiding this blog in a couple of days for privacy reasons. If you would like to be invited to read my updates, please send me your email address and I will subscribe you!

You will apparently need to login, but if you aren't sure what to expect, and think that subscribing is all a little too hard, here's a few upcoming blogs floating around in my brain, dying to scratch their way out, which may be worth putting the extra effort into remembering another login detail.

1. Internet dating. Why I have steered clear in the past, why I am considering a return, the pros and cons of meeting people online and the do's and don'ts of approaching it.

2. Stand-up comedy. Why improv comedy has been put aside for my venture into a world where writing and delivery is everything, where getting it wrong can cause excruciating pain, but getting it right can give you wings.

3. Observations, musings and wonderings about life in general. You've seen the short versions on Facebook and Twitter, now probe more deeply behind the random thought processes of an oft-time status update poster.

It's entirely up to you, dear friends. Enter at your peril.

Mwuahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment