Sunday, October 25, 2015

Tribes

Tribe is a word that gets used a lot these days. I must admit, I have been really skeptical of the word, as it seems to have been adopted for marketing purposes to describe a group of people that belong belong to or identify with an online community, than its original description, which is:

"a distinct people, dependent on their land for their livelihood, who are largely self-sufficient, and not integrated into the national society. It is perhaps the term most readily understood and used by the general public." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe

So, in my view, it sat a little uncomfortably with me. Until today. I met some of the community from Creating Vibrant Bodacious Health through HCG! Far from being a "diet" page that focuses purely on self deprivation and weight loss, this page was created with love by a bodacious warrrior woman to focus on all things health, and create bodacious lives for ourselves.

Hmmmm, this sounds like my tribe, yes?

And they are!

Here are some of the snaps form today. looking forward to meeting more of the tribe in February, at the Symposium for Health!!!

xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment