Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Two-in-one blogpost!

Hmmm looks like I have dropped the gratitude ball already and owe two blog posts for the last couple of days.

Sunday, 18th October, AKA: It's getting hot in here, let's take off all our clothes!
I have been working with my doctor on quite a few health issues, and taking the necessary medicine (with a spoonful of sugar). My doctor is a holistic practitioner, who combines western science-backed medicine with Chinese medicine, nutritional expertise and naturopathy. So sometimes the tests I need to do and treatments I must take can be a combination of pills, meditation and, well, other practices.

One of the most pleasant treatments I have been instructed to take is weekly infrared saunas (to reduce the amount of copper that has built up in my bloodstream and shows no sign of reducing).

While I don't particularly enjoy the traditional sauna experience (I feel like I am going to suffocate) I am not "hating" the infrared sauna experience.

Meanwhile I have found a spa that has a "membership" package (like a gym membership, but one that I actually use) with loads of lovely extras that completely makes up for the sauna experience.



Monday 19th October, AKA: I'd like to praise you like I do
I have always run on praise - rather than money, this is my NUMBER ONE motivation! As I have transitioned from full time corporate monkey to footloose and fancy freelancing, I realise I will be relying on this driver more than ever. So I am ever so thankful to a client who, when I submitted some work at 10pm, wrote back almost immediately with "I couldn't help myself and had to give them a quick read... Love it!"

OH PRAISE THE LORD MY ITCH HAS BEEN SCRATCHED!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment