Monday, January 2, 2012

Love, love, love

Be the Change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Ghandi

Welcome 2012!

I have not made any resolutions this year that involve an action, goal or purpose. Instead I resolve to be the Change I wish to see in the world. 

I wish to see Love. I wish to see others loving themselves more wholly. I wish to see people being kind, considerate, compassionate and above all more loving towards each other.

So I am starting with myself. I resolve to love myself more wholly. I wish to extend that self-love to others and to create more love in my life and in the lives of those that I encounter. I wish to embody love, live it, breathe it, inhale and exhale it, learn from it, grow from it and bloom from the love that will emanate from my every pore.

Whether that be in my relationships, the way I treat my body, myself, my spirit and my mind, this can only lead to growth and happiness.

I have made mistakes. We all have. I absolve myself and others of mistakes. I do not judge myself or others. I look through a lens of love and see that pain is only a way of telling me where I need to focus my attention. This year, I need to focus it 100% on my heart.

Happy New Year, I hope very much to see each and every one of you realise your dreams and fulfil your desires.

Love Natasha.

1 comment:

  1. Love the notion and love the 'be the change you want to see' (or similar) quote. One of my old bosses used to use it all of the time!

    I also like the notion of forgiveness!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete