Monday, March 12, 2012

No energy to worry

I am a worrier. The world's very best, in fact. Until I reached the point where I realised I had no more energy to worry. At all. That point hit me over the weekend in the middle of some hectic preparations for my dad's 70th birthday celebration. I simply stopped having the energy to worry.

I smiled.

And laughed along with him shaking his cereal that morning.

"Shake rattle and roll" he joked, and laughed, and I stopped what I was doing and laughed. Really laughed from my belly, our eyes met and they twinkled with joy. And he laughed some more, and we shared this wonderful moment of really enjoying his cereal mixing routine.

So. That's it. Solution reached. I just wore myself out of worry, eventually. Nice!

I probably will be a recidivist reformed worrywort, and that's okay too.

I'm not gonna worry about it.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment